Good afternoon, please find the following two positions from two separate NC companies have forwarded to our office that may be good matches for a transitioning personnel that you may be aware.
Job description: Software Engineer
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will be responsible for developing application for capturing information from different appliances/devices/equipment that are connected to Ethernet and Wi-Fi or other Wireless network.
Here are some of the major skills needed for the job:
- Proficient in SQL, MySql, AJAX, LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), DBMS
- Strong background in Free BSD, Unix/Ubuntu Linux 11.04 64 bit (kernel 2.6.38), Free BSD,
- Must have strong understanding of HTTP Proxy, DNS, ICAP Servers
- Must have programming experience in applications that require good understanding of handling Ethernet MAC addresses when appliances are connect to a Wi-Fi or other Wireless network.
- Must have strong understanding of data performance (for upload, download and retrieval).
- Experience of client-server and server push is a must.
- Experience of web site security as well as open source is a must.
Contact Swapna with Software Goldsmith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: Subcontract Administrator (Fayetteville, NC)
Salary: 75,000.00 – 90,000.00
Type: Full Time – Experienced
POSITION TITLE: Subcontract Administrator (ASUS Subsidiaries)
GRADE LEVEL: 40
REPORTS TO: Director of Contracts
The responsibilities of this position will involve access to information that may be considered confidential, private and sensitive. Therefore, the individual filling this position will be required to both allow and pass a background check in addition to a physical exam.
Apply online at http://www.ncmajobs.com/jobs/4868478.32Courtney Smedick Integrated Marketing & Training Development 910-678-0193 (O) 877-245-5520 (Toll Free) 910-678-0196 (F) email@example.com