Donate your used cell phones today – proceeds will be used to purchase calling cards for U.S. Soldiers serving overseas. To a military family, a phone call home is priceless. Cell Phones for Soldiers addresses an everyday emotional need that everyone has experienced: the need to call home, to hear a familiar voice while far away.
Please help our troops stay connected by donating your used personal cell phones today. Every phone makes a difference!
Instructions for donating cell phones:
To maximize the benefit to Cell Phones for Soldiers, please send cell phones ONLY!
• Clear the phone’s memory of contacts and other stored information.
• Remove your phone’s SIM card, if it has one. Phones that operate on GSM networks use SIM cards. If you are not sure if your phone uses a SIM card or if you need assistance removing your SIM card, contact your wireless provider.
• Turn off the phone’s power
• Keep battery attached to phone (If battery is not attached to phone, place tape over terminal ends.)
• Place phone(s) in the collection box located in the main break room of M3 or M4
This collection is sponsored by the Charlotte Chapter of the Wells Fargo Veterans Team Member Network. Wells Fargo is a National Sponsor of Cell Phones for Soldiers.
Please contact Dale McGowan at 704-383-4184 or Andrew Barnes
(TMN coordinator) at 704-427-8498 with any questions.