Sign up at: www.triadjoblink.com
CNC Machinist Training
You will learn to interpret blueprints, set up manual and CNC machines, perform basic and advanced machining operations, and make decisions to ensure that work quality is maintained. The training will begin May 16, and end on October 11. Classes will be held at the GTCC- Wendover Campus. The course schedule will include both morning and afternoon classes, Monday through Friday. Scholarships are available.
THIS 17 WEEK COURSE INCLUDES:
• Training in Manual Machining, BPR/Metrology, CNC Turning, and CNC Milling.
• 2 NIMS (National Institute for Metalworking Skills) Credentials.
• Industry-specific training on interviewing, resume writing, communication, and more!
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE COURSE:
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve
• Good knowledge of hand tools
• Able to stand for 8 hours
• Computational and analytical math skills
To apply for the course, visit www.triadjoblink.com,
and click to begin the application process!