Kelly Engineering Resources is currently recruiting 15 Process Technicians (Mechanics) for a project with a Green Energy research facility. Process Technicians are responsible for operation and maintenance of the Carbons to Liquids process systems at pilot scale. Technicians should be familiar with safe work procedures involving high pressure and high temperature industrial processes. Mechanics should also be able to follow standard practices and procedures to accomplish tasks/duties that are varied but standardized. This project based opportunity allows employees to gain experience in the Green Energy Industry.
· Candidate must have hands on Mechanical experience working with boilers, air chillers, and complex machinery in a heavy industrial environment
· Candidate may have a related military background – Navy Nuclear and/or Machinist Mate
· Candidate must have experience with high pressure and temperature systems – pressures and temperatures range from 27 psi to 380 psi and up to 1500 degrees F, respectively.
· Candidate must have at a minimum a high school diploma or GED, preferably also possess an Associate’s Degree in a related field
· Candidate must be flexible in regards to the work schedule
· Maintain and assist in repair of components including valves, piping, and electrical, hydraulic and mechanical machinery
· Perform assembly of related mechanical hardware
· Operate and maintain equipment including gasifiers, syngas cleaning, syngas to liquid fuels via Fischer Tropsch synthesis and emission control technologies.
· Complete material & energy balances for new projects & process modeling using Aspen ++.
· Modify gas inputs and temperatures in order to achieve desired exit stream.
Contact: Kim Shearer Soltmann | Engineering Recruiting Consultant Kelly Engineering Resources | 1 Copley Parkway, Suite 302| Morrisville, NC 27560
Phone: 919.462. 3575 | Fax: 919.468.2967 | firstname.lastname@example.org