Kelly Engineering is currently conducting a search for a Quality Assurance Incoming Technician for a CPG company in the Sanford area. The QA Incoming Tech will enforce safety procedures and maintain tool calibration, work organization, and overall cleanliness of the lab.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of Quality Assurance experience.
- Two years work experience in a Quality leadership position in pharmaceutical, cosmetics, or FMCG environment is preferred.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two year Associates degree is preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to develop and express ideas.
- Reporting of daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s as assigned.
- This position will serve as the Incoming Inspection Team Leader; keeping inspection personnel and Quality Management apprised of area priorities, workload, scheduling, and other issues.
- Candidate will be responsible for material flow and accurate inventory transactions within the MRP system.
- Maintain an orderly scheduling and flow of work within the team to meet service requirements and cycle time goals.
- Performs visual, functional and dimensional analysis on packaging components as needed, and is responsible for ensuring accurate inspection records are documented and maintained.