What are some of the benefits of being a NCNGA member?
- Group Life Insurance is available to members and their dependents.
- The Tarheel Guardsman magazine, an award-winning publication featuring interesting articles and photos of NCNGA members, is included with membership.
- Competition for educational scholarships from the NCNGA Educational Foundation, Inc. is extended to members, their spouses, their children, their grandchildren and their legal dependents.
- Members and their guests may attend the NCNGA Annual Convention’s business session and social events.
- Discount programs are available for theme parks across the country, car rentals, eye care, hotels cellular phones and more.
- Legislative voice at the state and national level.
How can I become a member of the NCNGA?
Insurance: The NCNGA offers members currently still active in the NC National Guard the opportunity to participate in a Group Life Insurance Program
Annual Membership: Our Annual Membership Year runs from 1 January to 31 December. Annual Dues are $15.
Life Membership: A Life membership to the NCNGA is $250. This can be paid in full or paid in quarterly installments of $62.50 each. Life dues (and any portion paid towards life membership) are non-refundable.
Dues can be paid with check, money order or credit card (MasterCard or Visa).