What are some of the benefits of being a NCNGA member?
- The Tarheel Guardsman magazine, an award-winning publication featuring interesting articles and photos of NCNGA members, is included with membership.
- Competition for educational scholarships from the NCNGA Educational Foundation, Inc. is extended to members, their spouses, their children, their grandchildren and their legal dependents.
- Members and their guests may attend the NCNGA Annual Convention’s business session and social events.
- Discount programs are available for theme parks across the country, car rentals, eye care, hotels cellular phones and more.
- Legislative voice at the state and national level.
How can I become a member of the NCNGA?
Insurance: The NCNGA offers members currently still active in the NC National Guard the opportunity to participate in a Group Life Insurance Program. By participating in the group life insurance program, you are automatically enrolled as a NCNGA member. Annual Membership: Our Annual Membership Year runs from 1 January to 31 December. Annual Dues are $15. Life Membership: A Life membership to the NCNGA is $250. This can be paid in full or paid in quarterly installments of $62.50 each. Life dues (and any portion paid towards life membership) are non-refundable. Dues can be paid with check, money order or credit card (MasterCard or Visa).
If you are interested in becoming a Corporate Member please follow this link…http://ncnga.org/membership/corporate-members/
Please click here if you are interested in becoming a Friend of the Guard
To become an Annual or Life Member, click the printable Membership application or fill out the application online here:
If you need to pay your EANGUS dues please follow this link…..http://www.eangus.org/
If you need to pay your NGAUS dues or to learn about NGAUS, follow this link….http://ngaus.org/