FTA – FEDERAL TUITION ASSISTANCE
- FTA can pay up to $4500.00 per year for any level degree program, certificate program or license program.
- The amounts to be paid are maxed out at: $250.00 per semester hour, $167.00 per quarter hour and $16.66 per clock hour.
- FTA dates for usage are from Oct 1st – Sep 30th.
- Qualifications: Must be an active drilling member of the NCNG, be in good standing with your unit, courses must be completed before your ETS date arrives and your school must be on the National Accreditation List.
- FTA can only be used for “1″ degree credential at the Associate, Bachelor and Master/First Professional level.
- Applications must be submitted prior to the start date of classes, and can be done 90 days in advance of the first start date.
- FTA application site: https://minuteman.ngb.army.mil/benefits
Note: “You must have a CAC reader to access this site
- Click here for Exception to Policy example letter
Online Education Classes