The Tarheel Minuteman Foundation is the official 501(c)(3) charity of the North Carolina National Guard Association established in 2017. As a nonprofit organization, the foundation relies solely on individual donations and corporation sponsorships. The Tarheel Minuteman Foundation exists to support the programs of The North Carolina National Guard Association as it provides support to the Soldiers, Airmen, Retirees, and Families of the North Carolina National Guard.
The board members of the Tarheel Minuteman Foundation consist of both military and non-military, retired and active members of the North Carolina National Guard.
- Charles Britt, Chair
- Greg Lusk, Vice Chair
- Christine Quante, Board Member
- Lionel Todd, Jr., Board Member
- Roger Williams, Board Member
- Allan Cecil, Board Member
- Alison Stahl, Board Member
- Larry Coleman, Executive Director